MEDIA GUIDELINES AND LOGISTICS FOR CALGARY WRANGLERS HOME GAMES
Please note the following protocol for Calgary Wranglers home games for the 2022-23 season:
- Doors for all media and NHL scouts will now be open 90 minutes prior to puck drop.
- All media and NHL scouts are required to enter through the North entrance (TELUS Club) as credentials will be left with concierge.
As a reminder:
- For media pass inquiries please contact Manager, Communications Dalton Ulrich (email@example.com).
- Please ensure you have photo ID when entering the building. Parking is available in LOT A.
- We ask that all media/scouts request credentials no later than 24 hours in advance of a game.
- Game notes, media kits, and league stats will be posted in the Ed Whalen Media Lounge located on event level where refreshments will be provided. If no paper media notes, league stats, etc. are available, they will be accessible through www.calgarywranglers.com.
- Seating in the upper bowl is PROHIBITED. Media and Scouts will have access to East press box seating. Seating is not assigned, any spot in the East press box is available.
- Please refer to www.calgarywranglers.com for media notes, stories, and video during the season.
For information contact:
Dalton Ulrich – Manager, Communications